Ultimately, experience and expertise is our prism.
Design and implementation of sound and appropriate performance monitoring and quality assurance systems. Design and implementation of strategic evaluations from activity and programme evaluation to country,sector and meta-evaluations. Technical review
Collection,organization and management of structured data by use of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and also Visualization of project progress using spatial analysis.
Under this segment, IASR endeavors to help companies, organizations and institutions to develop and inculcate a leadership attitude and culture among its members. corporate goals and realizing organization’s vision.
At IASR, we value training of individuals and organizations. This follows our skillful performance of Training Needs Assessment (TNA) and or Institutional Capacity Assessment (ICA). Trainings are then developed and delivered to meet and satisfactorily ...
Training/Facilitation Skills, Needs Assessment and Priority Setting Processes, Communication and Leadership; Trust and Team Building, Public-Private Partnership Linkages, Fundraising, Workshop Organisation and Report Writing.
Through participatory institutional assessment, policy reviews and program evaluations, our team of Gender Mainstreaming Experts, are ...
Concept Development, Proposal Development, Grant Writing, Contract Writing, Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP), Activity Implementation Timeline (AIT), Project Implementation ...
Comprehensive survey services, including instrument design and development, data collection, and data management. All facets of quantitative and qualitative statistical analyses.
Areas of Speciality
Representing a diverse set of technical and scientific capabilities, our staffs pursue
comprehensive, multidisciplinary research activities in the following major areas of
1. Monitoring and Evaluation
2. Health Care Consulting
3. Participatory Development and Education
4. Surveys and Statistical Analyses
5. Trainings and Capacity Building
6. Project Cycle Management
7. Corporate Leadership and Strategy Development
8. Geographic Information Systems (GIS) in M&E
9. Gender Analysis, Frameworks and Mainstreaming
Monitoring and Evaluation
1. Design and implementation of sound and appropriate performance monitoring and quality assurance systems
2. Design and implementation of strategic evaluations from activity and programme
evaluation to country, sector and meta evaluations
3. Technical review of monitoring and evaluation systems, as well as evaluation
designs, plans, methodologies and reports
4. Technical advice on evaluation policies, guidelines and systems
5. Data collection, analysis and reporting.
6. Facilitation of consensus around monitoring and evaluation
7. Capacity building on monitoring and evaluation